We invite submission of abstracts for contributed oral and poster presentations (deadline: April 30, 2014)
To submit an abstract, please complete the online submission form (below).
Acceptance and format of presentation of abstracts will be communicated to the contact author on June 6, 2014.
- Each person is allowed to submit only one abstract as first author. The first author is the point of contact and will receive all abstract notifications from MEDPINE_5. A person may serve as co-author on several abstracts,but is entitled to present (as speaker) just one of them.
- Abstracts must use standard English and follow English syntax, grammar, and punctuation rules. Clarity of language is important. Poorly written abstracts will be rejected.
- An abstract is limited to a minimum of 200 words and a maximum of 400 words.
- Abstracts may follow roughly the following structure: background, questions, methods, results, conclusion. Results are required. Abstracts describing a non-research project without quantitative data must still report specific findings. Vague statements such as â€śresults will be discussedâ€ť will result in abstract rejection.
- Abstracts must be based either on new material or on review and synthesis of previous work.
Abstract submission period is closed